Euro 2020 gets underway on Friday night as Italy and Turkey square off at the Stadium Olympico in Rome, in a match that swiftly follows the opening ceremony.
In a special edition of the tournament, the matches will be spread across 11 different cities, with London’s Wembley Stadium to host both the semi-finals and final.
However, with limited capacities at all-but one venue – as things stand – television coverage will be even more paramount than usual. And in the United Kingdom, all 51 matches will be broadcast either on BBC or ITV.
Below, Sportsmail takes you through the Euro 2020 dates, groups and the fixture list in full, including the television schedule.
Euro 2020 starts on Friday, June 11 and runs through until the final at Wembley on July 11
What are the Euro 2020 dates?
As stated, Euro 2020 gets underway on Friday, June 11, with Turkey and Italy opening the tournament at the Stadium Olympico in Rome.
There will then be a further 50 matches, with the group stages lasting until Wednesday, June 23.
The round of 16 then takes place from Saturday, June 26 through to Tuesday, June 29, before the quarter-finals take place over July 2 and 3.
Then comes the semi-finals on July 6 and 7, before the final takes place on July 11 at Wembley Stadium.
What are the groups?
Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland.
Group B: Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia.
Group C: Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, Georgia, North Macedonia.
Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland.
Group E: Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia.
Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Hungary.
Fixture list, TV schedule and updated results
Below we outline the day-by-day fixture list in full, as well as the complete television schedule and results.
In the UK, each and every match will be shown on either BBC or ITV, meaning they can also be streamed on iPlayer and ITV Hub.
Furthermore, highlights will be available on BBC One and iPlayer throughout – regardless of which channel the game is being shown on, while the BBC’s YouTube channel will show highlights of every game.
Meanwhile, ITV will be showing highlights of all the non-live games each matchday.
As of yet, we only have the TV schedule for the group stages – although we know the final will be shown on both BBC and ITV – so these will be updated when the information arrives.
Of course, each and every result will also be updated as they happen.
Friday, June 11
- Turkey vs Italy: Group A (8pm, BBC)
Saturday, June 12
- Wales vs Switzerland: Group A (2pm, BBC)
- Denmark vs Finland: Group B (5pm, BBC)
- Belgium vs Russia: Group B (8pm, ITV)
Sunday, June 13
- England vs Croatia: Group D (2pm, BBC)
- Austria vs North Macedonia: Group C (5pm, ITV)
- Netherlands vs Ukraine: Group C (8pm, ITV)
Monday, June 14
- Scotland vs Czech Republic: Group D (2pm, BBC)
- Poland vs Slovakia: Group E (5pm, ITV)
- Spain vs Sweden: Group E (8pm, BBC)
Tuesday, June 15
- Hungary vs Portugal: Group F (5pm, ITV)
- France vs Germany: Group F (8pm, ITV)
Wednesday, June 16
- Finland vs Russia: Group B (2pm, BBC)
- Turkey vs Wales: Group A (5pm, BBC)
- Italy vs Switzerland: Group A (8pm, ITV)
Thursday, June 17
- Ukraine vs North Macedonia: Group C (2pm, ITV)
- Denmark vs Belgium: Group B (5pm, ITV)
- Netherlands vs Austria: Group C (8pm, BBC)
Friday, June 18
- Sweden vs Slovakia: Group E (2pm, BBC)
- Croatia vs Czech Republic: Group D (5pm, BBC)
- England vs Scotland: Group D (8pm, ITV)
Saturday, June 19
- Hungary vs France: Group F (2pm, BBC)
- Portugal vs Germany: Group F (5pm, ITV)
- Spain vs Poland: Group E (8pm, BBC)
Sunday, June 20
- Italy vs Wales: Group A (5pm, ITV)
- Switzerland vs Turkey: Group A (5pm, ITV)
Monday, June 21
- North Macedonia vs Netherlands: Group C (5pm, ITV)
- Ukraine vs Austria: Group C (5pm, ITV)
- Russia vs Denmark: Group C (8pm, BBC)
- Finland vs Belgium: Group B (8pm, BBC)
Tuesday, June 22
- Czech Republic vs England: Group D (8pm, ITV)
- Croatia vs Scotland: Group D (8pm, ITV)
Wednesday 23 June
- Slovakia vs Spain: Group E (5pm, ITV)
- Sweden vs Poland: Group E (5pm, ITV)
- Germany vs Hungary: Group F (8pm, BBC)
- Portugal v France: Group F (8pm, BBC)
Round of 16
*TV channels TBC
Saturday, June 26
- Group A runner-up vs Group B runner-up (5pm)
- Group A winner vs Group C runner-up (8pm)
Sunday, June 27
- Group C winner vs Third-place in Group D/E/F (5pm)
- Group B winner vs Third-place in Group D/E/F (8pm)
Monday, June 28
- Group D runner-up vs Group E runner-up (5pm)
- Group F winner vs Third-place in Group A/B/C (8pm)
Tuesday, June 29
- Group D winner vs Group F runner-up (5pm)
- Group E winner vs Third-place in Group A/B/C/D (8pm)
*TV channels TBC
Friday, July 2
- QF1: Winner 6 vs Winner 5 (5pm)
- QF2: Winner 4 vs Winner 2 (8pm)
Saturday, July 3
- QF3: Winner 3 vs Winner 1 (5pm)
- QF4: Winner 8 vs Winner 7 (8pm)
*TV channels TBC
Tuesday, July 6
- SF1: Winner QF2 vs Winner QF1 (8pm)
Wednesday, July 7
- SF2: Winner QF4 vs Winner QF3 8pm)
Sunday, July 11
- Winner SF1 vs Winner SF2 (8pm, BBC & ITV)
Tips to Find Low Priced Luxury Holiday Package Deals Fast