Shamed actor Noel Clarke offered £48.75 ‘shout-outs’ on Cameo

Shamed Noel Clarke had sold video messages to fans from an online site where he urges them to ‘stay on my good side’.

The 45-year-old, who is currently mired in harassment allegations, was offering the phone videos for £48.75 a go.

Cameo, the platform, which he was selling on is popular as an income stream for a number of celebrity names.

Clarke declares on the website: ‘I am properly excited to do shout outs.

‘If you want a shout out for your friends, families or loved ones let me know. 

‘Thanks so much for the support, I appreciate it – hopefully speak to you soon.’

While his Cameo page remains live, those wishing to book a message from him are told Mr Clarke is ‘unavailable right now’, and are advised to enter their email addresses to be notified when he is bookable again.

Clarke is still on Cameo despite the furore engulfing his career after the allegations were made

Clarke is still on Cameo despite the furore engulfing his career after the allegations were made

Clarke is still on Cameo despite the furore engulfing his career after the allegations were made

One of the Cameo messages

One of the Cameo messages

Noel Clarke on Cameo

Noel Clarke on Cameo

The messages cost £48.50 and are available easily online for fans or supporters

The Bafta boss who have gave Noel Clarke (pictured) an award despite being told of sex claims against the actor had worked with him as part of a diversity drive a year earlier, it has been claimed

The Bafta boss who have gave Noel Clarke (pictured) an award despite being told of sex claims against the actor had worked with him as part of a diversity drive a year earlier, it has been claimed

The Bafta boss who have gave Noel Clarke (pictured) an award despite being told of sex claims against the actor had worked with him as part of a diversity drive a year earlier, it has been claimed

Krishnendu Majumdar is said to have teamed-up with the Viewpoint star to help increase diversity in the Bafta awards

Krishnendu Majumdar is said to have teamed-up with the Viewpoint star to help increase diversity in the Bafta awards

Krishnendu Majumdar is said to have teamed-up with the Viewpoint star to help increase diversity in the Bafta awards

On Monday evening Mr Clarke’s Cameo profile had a five-star rating from a total of 78 reviews. He typically responds within four days, the profile says.

In one of the films for a female fan for her 40th birthday he says he ‘he bets she doesn’t look a day over 21’. 

The majority of the messages – five of which are available to view – appear to be for Dr Who fans.

One is to a woman whose wedding was cancelled during the pandemic. 

More than once he mentions grey hair in his beard and describes himself as #Kingmaker in his profile.

They were all recorded before this latest scandal broke and 20 women accused him of inappropriate behaviour, with the latest fan review on his page posted on April 27.

Prince William pictured delivering his speech last year in which he expressed 'frustration' at the academy's lack of diversity

Prince William pictured delivering his speech last year in which he expressed 'frustration' at the academy's lack of diversity

Clarke receives Outstanding British Contribution To Cinema Award from Bafta on April 10

Clarke receives Outstanding British Contribution To Cinema Award from Bafta on April 10

Bafta President Prince William (pictured, left, at last year’s ceremony) was ‘kept in dark’ about allegations facing actor and producer Noel Clark (right) and was due to praise the academy for its diversity before his speech was cancelled after the death of his grandfather last month

Bafta denies knowing about the claims against Clarke before he was given an award in March.

After Clarke was given his lifetime achievement gong, the Guardian printed allegations from 20 women who claimed they were sexually harassed or groped by the celebrated actor and director over a 15 year period. 

A further seven women have since come forward. 

Clarke has now said he is ‘deeply sorry’ for his actions but strongly denies sexual misconduct or any criminal wrongdoing. 

It is claimed Bafta first learned of the allegations on March 29 – the day the award was announced – when award-winning film director Sally El Hosaini, talent manager Pelumi Akindude and Bafta-winning actor James Krishna Floyd wrote a joint letter to the organisation’s chiefs. 

In the letter they said they were ‘extremely concerned’ about its intention to give Clarke the award given the first-hand accounts they had heard. Bafta then suspended the award and Clarke’s membership.

A spokesperson for Bafta said in a statement on its website: ‘We acted as quickly and supportively as we could, even though we had only received the most generic of claims and no actual firsthand information to investigate allegations which were potentially of a criminal nature. 

‘Our lawyers have advised us every step of the way during this process to ensure we handled the matter correctly. 

‘Given that we did not have any of the personal testimony that The Guardian produced we were in an invidious situation and it would have been improper to halt the award at that point based on the extremely limited information that we had where the ultimate sources were unknown.’ 

Jahannah James is one of the 27 women who have accused the Viewpoint star of a campaign of sexual harassment and bullying

Jahannah James is one of the 27 women who have accused the Viewpoint star of a campaign of sexual harassment and bullying

Jahannah James is one of the 27 women who have accused the Viewpoint star of a campaign of sexual harassment and bullying

It comes as Bafta president Prince William yesterday said he was ‘kept in the dark’ about the sex allegations ahead of the actor-producer’s recognition by the academy.

The Duke of Cambridge’s speech was cancelled because of the death of his grandfather the Duke of Edinburgh but it is reported he had planned to praise Bafta for its diversity.

Prince William had shared his ‘frustration’ at the lack of diversity at the white-dominated Baftas last year and announced a ‘full and thorough review’.

But as the academy rewarded Mr Clarke for his ‘outstanding British contribution’ to cinema, its president was set to praise Bafta, unaware that Clarke faced a string of sexual misconduct allegations, the Sunday Times reported.

Yesterday one of the actresses to make sexual misconduct claims against Clark said she called the police alleging the actor secretly filmed her naked during an audition. 

Jahannah James, 31, is one of the 27 women who have accused the Viewpoint star, 45, of a campaign of sexual harassment and bullying. 

Ms James, who co-starred in Brotherhood with Clarke, claims the actor secretly filmed her while she did a naked audition.

The actress, who made the claim on Twitter, was questioned by some social media users as to why she ‘did not go to the police’ at the time.

However, Ms James has now claimed she did in fact speak to officers, but they declined to open an investigation.

Writing on Twitter, she said: ‘I tried to go to the police, they said they couldn’t do anything unless he threatened me with the footage!!!

‘And I wasn’t in a place where I could speak out alone at the time. It’s only together we’ve been able to speak now.’

It comes as Scotland Yard has said it is ‘assessing’ a specific allegation, following claims from 27 women now saying they were sexually harassed or groped by the celebrated actor and director. He strongly denies the allegations.

The Met Police confirmed that a ‘third-party report’ was made on April 21 ‘relating to allegations of sexual offences committed by a male over a period of time’.

A third party report is when claims are made to an organisation separate from the police. This type of report is anonymous and means the claims cannot be probed by officers but can be used as intelligence.

A spokesman said no criminal investigation had been launched but that officers are ‘currently assessing the information’.

They added: ‘We would urge anyone who believes they have been subjected to a sexual offence to report this to police so the information can be assessed and investigated accordingly.’

Clarke has apologised ‘deeply’ for his actions, but has ‘vehemently’ denied sexual misconduct or criminal behaviour. 

Link hienalouca.com

Advertising:

Tips to Find Low Priced Luxury Holiday Package Deals Fast

For most families, it has already been a common practice to spend the Holiday season in a foreign location. This is caused by the aviation market changes which have given a lot of benefits for people who travel a lot. Airfares going to different tourist destinations are becoming more inexpensive. What does this mean? If there is a perfect time to purchase luxury holiday package deals, now it the right time! Based on the market trend nowadays, you can save both money and time when you go for a luxury holiday. There are countless offers that combine travel and accommodation in one package which is a lot cheaper than getting separate deals. Aside from that, it is also risky to individually book the services that you need for the vacation. You might end up missing out on some important details of the trip. Unlike when you take advantage of luxury holiday package deals, you can be sure that everything is organized meticulously and according to what you really need. Nonetheless, you would still need to carefully select the package that would fit your needs. Review the following tips in getting packages that are reasonably priced. · Normally, luxury tour packages include accommodation, flight travel and transportation to individual tourist destinations. It would be best to choose the complete package so you won’t have to worry about other vacation elements. In addition to that, these are the packages that have the biggest discounts. · You can get big mark down prices, if you will purchase more packages. It is not a bad idea to share the wonderful moment with your loved ones. By doing so, you would not only enjoy, you will also save more money. You can even use your savings for other activities on your vacation. · It would be best to know how much you are willing to pay for the luxury tour packages. You can already work around your budget. You have to stick to your budget. If not, you might end up spending a lot and you will be left with less money for your vacation. · Prices may vary depending on the destination of the tour. You can do a research about places that are attractive yet inexpensive. There are thousands of destinations and you just have to choose wisely. · There are packages that include recreational activities. This means that you are paying for all the activities when you purchase these packages. The right thing to do is to make sure that the activities that are included would be the ones that you really enjoy. There is no sense in paying for activities that will not really make your vacation memorable. If you are going with friends, you should also consider their preferences so that you can be sure that everyone will enjoy the trip. There are other ways on how you can be sure that you are getting the best deal for your luxury holiday vacation. No matter how you choose to do it, you have to get adequate information about the packages. This will help you determine whether it is worth the price.

(Total views: 86 Time, 1 visits per day)

Leave a Reply