YouTuber and boxer Jake Paul has been accused of sexual assault by a
The media personality has yet to address the allegations and DailyMail.com has reached out to his representatives for comment.
No stranger to controversy, the FBI confiscated guns from Paul’s Calabasas home in August last year, after being granted a warrant to search his property.
Scroll down for video
Controversy: YouTuber and boxer Jake Paul has been accused of sexual assault by TikTok influencer Justine Paradise who detailed the alleged incident despite claiming to have signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
In the video, Paradise claimed she signed an NDA prior to entering Paul’s Team 10 home – where he and several friends live and work together – but only believed until recently that she ‘wasn’t allowed to talk.’
She explained: ‘If you sign an NDA, you’re signing away your rights to talk about anything basically.’
The social media star went on to claim she was first introduced to Paul in June 2019 after a mutual friend invited her to the house and began texting and hanging out over the next few weeks after exchanging numbers.
In the video, Paradise alleged she had signed an NDA prior to entering Paul’s Team 10 home – but only believed until recently that she ‘wasn’t allowed to talk’
The 24-year-old content creator took to her YouTube on Friday to share a 20-minute long video as she accused Paul, also 24, of forcing her to perform oral sex on him at his home in California in July 2019
She shared: ‘One of those days, I was in the studio — some people were recording down there — and Jake pulled me into this little corner area in the studio and started kissing me. I was fine with that. I did think he was cute.’
Paradise also said Paul took her by the hand leading her to his bedroom and they started dancing and kissing until ‘he took it to his bed.’
She claimed that when she moved her hands away from him, he asked: ‘If nothing’s going to happen, what’s the point?’
Paradise said: ‘Sex is very special and very important to me. Normally, everybody respects me when I don’t want to do sexual things, so I thought that it was fine if I went in his room.
‘I thought it would be fine to kiss him, because I thought he would stop if I didn’t want to do anything else.’
The influencer – who has 524K followers – said things started to escalate despite her saying ‘no’ and claims Paul was on top of her when he allegedly forced her to perform oral sex.
She said: ‘He didn’t ask for consent or anything. That’s not okay. On no level at all is that okay.’
After the ‘incident’, Paradise said her fling had acted cold towards her and did not speak to her again after she reached out to him days later.
Paradise claimed she tried to get in contact with him ‘to talk to him and tell him, “Hey, I didn’t consent for this. It made me feel so awful”.
She also shared screenshots of text message exchanges she allegedly had with Jake
‘It made me feel so awful’: After the alleged incident, Paradise said that Paul had acted cold toward her and did not speak to her again and that she even reached out to him days later
In a follow-up Tik Tok video, Paradise explained: ‘I’ve kept this to myself for a long time, so making this decision to share it publicly is terrifying because I know I’m gonna have a lot of attention on it — and I know that a lot of that attention is gonna be hate’
‘I never got an apology or anything like that,’ she added. ‘I would have liked to have an apology because that was messed up, and I didn’t want that.’
Paradise concluded her 20-minute video by saying that she hopes by sharing it publicly that Paul ‘realizes what he did and doesn’t do it again’.
She said: ‘I know he knows that I didn’t want to do anything sexual with him. I’ve thought about this literally every single day since it happened.
‘But the more and more I think about it, the more I realize, no one can be doing that and think that it’s something right to do.’
On Friday, Paradise also posted a few TikTok videos explaining why she decided to go public with the accusations as she said: ‘I’ve kept this to myself for a long time.
‘Making this decision to share it publicly is terrifying because I know I’m gonna have a lot of attention on it — and I know that a lot of that attention is gonna be hate.
‘But also, I know it is necessary to share this information with everybody, so it could maybe like, it could save someone that could be in my position in the future.’
Interesting: This is not the first time Paul has been embroiled in controversy as back in August FBI agents had raided the YouTube star’s Calabasas mansion as they were reportedly looking for video evidence of the Arizona mall looting he is linked to, a source close to the influencer told DailyMail.com at the time
Multiple high powered weapons were seized at the $6.9million Calabasas mansion during the raid for video information
This is not the first time Paul has been embroiled in controversy. Last August, FBI agents raided his mansion while reportedly looking for video evidence of the Arizona mall looting he is linked to.
SWAT teams descended on Paul’s $6.9 million Calabasas home and the Las Vegas mansion of his graffiti artist co-star Arman Izadi in a dramatic dawn raid.
A source close to Izadi told DailyMail.com federal agents took computers and hard drives from the Vegas home and were looking for unreleased footage of Paul and Izadi at a mall looting in Scottsdale, Arizona in May 2020.
Paul, Izadi, 35, and a third YouTuber filmed themselves at a Scottsdale protest over the killing of George Floyd but were arrested and charged with trespassing and unlawful assembly after looters ransacked and vandalized the Scottsdale Fashion Square mall.
As dozens of SWAT officers in armored vehicles hit the influencers’ mansions around 6am Wednesday, Scottsdale Police Department announced the Arizona state charges against the three men had been temporarily dismissed while the case was handed over to federal investigators.
‘It seems they wanted to get their hands on technology to review any footage that may not have been released,’ the source told DailyMail.com. ‘That is what seems to be out of control. Why is it so aggressive for just that?
‘It was a shock to everyone… You just don’t see that every day, these huge SWAT teams. Everybody there was detained while they secured the property.
‘They asked [Izadi] a lot of questions,’ the source added. ‘They were asking him things pertaining to why they were in Arizona.
‘We don’t fully understand how misdemeanor trespassing charges turned into a federal investigation.’
News choppers caught on camera federal officers carrying several rifles confiscated from Paul’s mansion during the Calabasas search, setting social media ablaze with speculation over the reason for the raid.
A spokesperson at the FBI’s Phoenix office confirmed the raids were connected to a federal investigation of the mall looting.
Jake Paul was charged with two misdemeanor crimes after he was seen at an Arizona mall that was being looted in May. He was seen in video taken at the incident
Tana Mongeau, Arman Izadi and Jake Paul are seen at Paul and Mongeau’s wedding. SWAT teams descended on Paul’s home and the Las Vegas mansion of his graffiti artist co-star Arman Izadi
Paul released a statement that claimed he was not involved in any looting and was in the area for protests
Echoing a statement released by Paul in June, the source insisted they were not involved in any looting.
‘This is definitely being trumped up,’ the friend of the YouTube stars said. ‘It was never anyone’s intention to go down there and loot. I know that Mr. Izadi and Jake didn’t loot anything. It’s hard to say what was going on with all of the people around them.
‘There’s plenty of footage out there showing there were ignorant people around them that were encouraging bad behavior. There were people who they knew and didn’t know who were doing things that weren’t intelligent.
‘But of course the only names getting dragged into the media are Jake’s and Izadi’s. That’s always the position. Jake’s insanely famous and Mr. Izadi’s a good friend.’
At the time, the FBI said there were no arrests during the searches, and Paul’s lawyer, Richard Schonfeld, said he was out of California at the time.
Paul is set to fight former UFC star Ben Askren in a boxing match this Saturday on April 17.