Kacey Musgraves goes Instagram official with new guy Dr. Gerald Onuoha… nine months after divorce

Kacey Musgraves has a new cowboy in her life.

The country darling, 32, looked smitten as she shared a sweet selfie with Dr. Gerald Onuoha from a sunny locale on Monday.

The Slow Burn crooner glowed while cozying up to the Alabama native, appearing like she’d more than moved on from ex-husband Ruston Kelly, who she split from last summer.

New adventure: Kacey Musgraves went Instagram official with rumored boyfriend Dr. Gerald Onuoha on Monday

New adventure: Kacey Musgraves went Instagram official with rumored boyfriend Dr. Gerald Onuoha on Monday

New adventure: Kacey Musgraves went Instagram official with rumored boyfriend Dr. Gerald Onuoha on Monday

Kacey and Dr. G cuddled close in the selfie, where Musgraves rocked a fuzzy brown top with her straight, shiny, brunette locks cascading over her shoulder.

Onuoha – who practices internal medicine at HCA Healthcare in Nashville according to LinkedIn and describes himself as a ‘healer,’ ‘astronomer’ and ‘activist’ on his Instagram – looked handsome in a camo jacket and a backwards baseball hat. 

Another shot showed the Rainbow songstress solo, sipping on a green juice as she pouted at the camera.

It looked like Kacey was wearing the same outfit she was spotted in during a Sunday bike ride with Kourtney Kardashian and Atiana De La Hoya in Venice Beach, California.

Fans began thinking Kacey and Gerald were an item when he was spotted on her Instagram back on April 2nd. 

Sun-kissed: Musgraves rocked a fuzzy brown top with her straight, shiny, brunette locks cascading over her shoulder in the couples snap and a follow-up where she was solo

Sun-kissed: Musgraves rocked a fuzzy brown top with her straight, shiny, brunette locks cascading over her shoulder in the couples snap and a follow-up where she was solo

Sun-kissed: Musgraves rocked a fuzzy brown top with her straight, shiny, brunette locks cascading over her shoulder in the couples snap and a follow-up where she was solo

Hello, Doctor: Onuoha practices internal medicine at HCA Healthcare in Nashville according to LinkedIn and describes himself as a 'healer,' 'astronomer' and 'activist' on his Instagram

Hello, Doctor: Onuoha practices internal medicine at HCA Healthcare in Nashville according to LinkedIn and describes himself as a 'healer,' 'astronomer' and 'activist' on his Instagram

Hello, Doctor: Onuoha practices internal medicine at HCA Healthcare in Nashville according to LinkedIn and describes himself as a ‘healer,’ ‘astronomer’ and ‘activist’ on his Instagram

The Music City medical professional is Kacey’s first romantic interest since her split from Ruston Kelly.

Musgraves and fellow country star Kelly announced the end of their two-year marriage in July of 2020. They settled the terms of their divorce by September.

The former couple shared a joint statement at the time, telling fans: ‘With heavy but hopeful hearts we wanted to put our own thoughts into the air about what’s happening.’

‘These kinds of announcements are always met with scrutiny and speculation and we want to stop that before it even starts.’

Cruise or lose: It looked like Kacey was wearing the same outfit she was spotted in during a Sunday bike ride with Kourtney Kardashian and Atiana De La Hoya in Venice Beach, California

Cruise or lose: It looked like Kacey was wearing the same outfit she was spotted in during a Sunday bike ride with Kourtney Kardashian and Atiana De La Hoya in Venice Beach, California

Cruise or lose: It looked like Kacey was wearing the same outfit she was spotted in during a Sunday bike ride with Kourtney Kardashian and Atiana De La Hoya in Venice Beach, California 

Casual: The pair were seen in a casual Instagram snap earlier this month

Casual: The pair were seen in a casual Instagram snap earlier this month

Casual: The pair were seen in a casual Instagram snap earlier this month

‘We’ve made this painful decision together — a healthy decision that comes after a very long period of trying the best we can,’ they added. 

‘We hold no blame, anger, or contempt for each other and we ask for privacy and positive wishes for us both as we learn how to navigate through this.’

It appeared to be an amicable split for the pair who agreed to enforce their prenuptial agreement and sold their quaint 1,300 square-foot Nashville home, with the songstress receiving 84.4% of the proceeds while Kelly got the other 15.6%.

Though the couple seemed to have parted ways on good terms, the break-up was still emotional for Kacey, who opened up about the relationship in a February profile for Rolling Stone.

Parting ways: Musgraves and fellow country star Ruston Kelly announced the end of their two-year marriage in July of 2020. They settled the terms of their divorce by September. Seen in September 2019 above

Parting ways: Musgraves and fellow country star Ruston Kelly announced the end of their two-year marriage in July of 2020. They settled the terms of their divorce by September. Seen in September 2019 above

Parting ways: Musgraves and fellow country star Ruston Kelly announced the end of their two-year marriage in July of 2020. They settled the terms of their divorce by September. Seen in September 2019 above

Dividing things: It appeared to be an amicable split for the pair who agreed to enforce their prenuptial agreement and sold their Nashville home, with the songstress receiving 84.4% of the proceeds while Kelly got the other 15.6%

Dividing things: It appeared to be an amicable split for the pair who agreed to enforce their prenuptial agreement and sold their Nashville home, with the songstress receiving 84.4% of the proceeds while Kelly got the other 15.6%

Dividing things: It appeared to be an amicable split for the pair who agreed to enforce their prenuptial agreement and sold their Nashville home, with the songstress receiving 84.4% of the proceeds while Kelly got the other 15.6%

‘[It] just simply didn’t work out,’ she told the music rag.

‘It’s nothing more than that,’ she explained. ‘It’s two people who love each other so much, but for so many reasons, it just didn’t work. I mean, seasons change. Our season changed.’

While Kacey is working on a new album, the star told fans she was walking a thin line between baring her soul and respecting her past in her music.

‘I can’t help but to write about what I’m going through,’ she told the magazine. ‘I also want to honor the relationship we had and the love we have for each other. Because it’s very real.’

Run its course: Opening up about the split to Rolling Stone, Kacey said '[It] just simply didn't work out. It's nothing more than that... I mean, seasons change. Our season changed.' She's seen in February 2020 above

Run its course: Opening up about the split to Rolling Stone, Kacey said '[It] just simply didn't work out. It's nothing more than that... I mean, seasons change. Our season changed.' She's seen in February 2020 above

Run its course: Opening up about the split to Rolling Stone, Kacey said ‘[It] just simply didn’t work out. It’s nothing more than that… I mean, seasons change. Our season changed.’ She’s seen in February 2020 above

Link hienalouca.com

Advertising. Insurance companies have spent millions of dollars in research to determine what types of drivers and cars pose the most financial. Based On These results, They Have Come Up With A Formula That determined how Much IS A PARTICULAR driver charged in premiums. Based on these results, they developed a formula that determines how much a particular driver is charged in premiums. While this formula Is Only fully-Known to Cheapest Cars Insurance companies, it’s quite Obvious That Some coaches and people are less expensive to insure Than Others. Although this formula can not be fully known to insurance companies, it is clear that some cars and people are cheaper to insure than others. In this article, We Will Discuss The Particular attributes of car Which make it more expensive Then Another, to insure. In this article we will examine the characteristics of the car that make it more expensive than the other, to insure. Amounts are based premium Typically how expensive it IS The Car, The Size of the Car, whether or not It Is Targeted by Thieves and whether or not it can-do extensive damage to another car. the premiums are usually based on how the car is expensive, the size of the car, whether or not he is the target of thieves and whether or not it can do considerable damage to another car. Cars That Have less value (cost) Will Be Cheaper to Insure That Are More Than expensive cars. Cars that have less value (cost), will be less expensive to insure that cars are more expensive. This Is Because It Will Cost The Insurance companies less money to replace to replace golden shares The Entire because if It Is TotalEdit gold stolen. That’s because it will cost insurance companies less money to replace parts or to replace the whole car if it is reached or stolen. The Size of the year because est aussi important part of The Insurance cost equation. The size of the car is also an important part of the equation insurance costs. If a Car Is Too Small or Too Big, Then The insurance Will Be Higher. If a car is too small or too large, the insurance will be higher. This Is Because bigger cars can-do more damage to cars in crashes Other. This is because bigger cars can do more damage to other cars in accidents. The crash if it Is the driver’s fault With The bigger because, Then The insurance Likely Will Have to shell out Quite a bit of cash. If the accident is the fault of the driver with the highest car insurance will probably pay a little money. Cars That Are Too Small Have the opposite problem. Cars that are too small have the opposite problem. Often They Are Damaged And The occupants more more Likely To Suffer Injuries from crash related. They are most often damaged and the occupants more likely to suffer from injuries caused by accident. The least expensive cars to insure are Those That Are mid-sized. The cheapest cars to be insured are those of medium size. Therefor, if long-term Costs are year end for you, Be sure to purchase a mid-sized car. Therefore, if the long-term costs are a problem for you, be sure to buy a mid size car. Whether or not a car IS Typically Targeted by Thieves Is Another component to Calculating your insurance rates. Whether or not a car is typically targeted by thieves is another element for calculating your insurance premium. If your SI as Likely to Be Stolen, Then insurance companies assume more risk in Insuring you and subsequently, force you to pay more in premiums. If your car is likely to be stolen then insurance companies assume more risk by ensuring thereafter, forcing you to pay higher premiums. Keep This Is Mind, When you are looking for your next car. Keep this in mind when you’re looking for your next car. Insurance Companies Have A pretty Elaborate formula When It Comes to Deciding Who Will pay what, for Their policies. Insurance companies have a fairly complex formula when it comes to deciding who will pay anything for their policies. Owners of cars That Have to Pay The Least Amount of money for insurance are Those That Have Typically mid sized cars and vehicles Have That Are Not Targeted by thieves. Car owners have to pay less money for insurance are generally those with mid-size cars and vehicles that are not targeted by thieves. Individual year if IS are interested in. cutting back How Much THEY pay for insurance, They Will Need to Consider These Things When It Is Time to make a purchase. If someone is interested in cutting back on how much they pay for insurance, they will need to consider these things when it’s time to make a purchase. Insurance companies are all about Assessing Risk. Insurance companies are all about risk assessment. If They view you as a Financial Risk, They Will Make Sure That You pay more. If they see you as a financial risk, they should ensure that you pay more. This May SEEM unfair, however, insurance companies Have Done Numerous studies and Have Come Up With A profile is What types of drivers and cars Get Into The Most accidents and Will Likely cost em more money. This may seem unfair, however, insurance companies have done many studies and have developed a profile on what types of drivers and cars entering the most accidents and will likely cost more money. Will individualist thesis end up Paying more Then Someone That Does not exhibit thesis characteristics. These people end up paying more than someone who does not exhibit these characteristics. Therefor, try to stay away form high powered cars, vans That Are Extremely Large And That Can Do Major Damage To other cars on the road, cars are too small and That That Are Likely To Be Damaged Greatly if in a crash. Therefore, try to stay away from high-shaped electric cars, cars that are extremely important and can cause major damage to other cars on the road, cars that are too small and are likely to be so heavily damaged in an accident. Also, remember, the Less expensive because The IS, the Less You Will Probably Have to pay for insurance, Unless of course, because The IS small. Also, remember, the cheaper the car, the less you’ll probably have to pay for insurance, unless of course, the car is small.
(Total views: 14 Time, 1 visits per day)

Leave a Reply