Who knew dogs could be such champions of hide-and-seek?
Owners from around the world have shared pictures of their pooches expertly blending into their surroundings as part of the #HiddenDogChallenge on social media, with the best examples collated in a
One pup is almost impossible to spot against the backdrop of a snowy forest. Another is difficult to discern against a busy shoreline.
Others are less successful, like the dog trying to go unnoticed on a shelf in his owner’s study.
We’ve added ‘solutions’ at the bottom so you can see if you spotted the dog…
1. People from all over the world have shared snaps of their dogs hiding in plain sight for the Hidden Dog challenge. Pictured, in Butte, Montana, one doggo hiding in the woods is leaving players scratching their heads
2. In the UK, a woman took two pictures revealing her some black dog had been hiding behind books in her black bookshelf
3. In Spanish Fork, Utah, a sneak tiny dog made the most of his owner’s pillow as he hid in her bedroom
4. God bless laundry day! In Valley Center, California, a black pooch is hiding in this pile of clothes. Can you see it?
5. In Tooele, Utah, a sand-coloured pooch masterfully hid in plain sight from his owner, who eventually spotted him.
6. Got a ear-y feeling about this one. In Seattle, Washington, a tiny dog found the perfect hide out
7. This one left players scratching their heads. A black pooch from Mackay, Queensland, is hiding within these rocks, but where
8. Quit playing games! Can you spot the pooch from Honolulu, Hawaii that hid but managed to stay close to his owner
9. Why is my pillow barking? One pup from Copan, Oklahoma, hid so well, his owner did not realise he was under their pillow
10. In Las Vegas, one pooch hid themselves as best as they cool under towels on the family’s couch
11. One dog believed to be from the US hid in plain sight under a bunch of tree branches on a sunny day
12. Fluffy toy or fluffy dog? One Pomeranian found the perfect spot to blend with his surroundings