Britney Spears’ ex Kevin Federline ‘not concerned about leaving sons with singer’ amid movement

Britney Spears‘ ex-husband Kevin Federline is reportedly not worried about the singer seeing their sons amid the #FreeBritney movement.

The Princess of Pop, 38, has been trying to get out of a court-approved conservatorship overseen by her 68-year-old father Jamie Spears for many years. 

Despite concerns surrounding her mental health, sources claim rapper Kevin, 42, ‘is confident’ their children Sean, 14, and Jayden, 13, are ‘safe’ in the company of their mother.

Co-parenting: Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline is reportedly not worried about the singer seeing their sons amid the #FreeBritney movement (pictured with  her sons last August)

Co-parenting: Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline is reportedly not worried about the singer seeing their sons amid the #FreeBritney movement (pictured with  her sons last August)

Co-parenting: Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline is reportedly not worried about the singer seeing their sons amid the #FreeBritney movement (pictured with  her sons last August) 

According to TMZ, an insider said: ‘If Kevin ever felt any concern about Britney’s state of mind, he would try to take legal steps to end – or at least reduce – her visitation with their boys, but he doesn’t think she poses a risk.

‘Kevin is confident their boys are healthy and safe when they’re at their mom’s home and he’s not the least bit influenced by the persistent buzz from some fans who claim Britney should be freed from her conservatorship.’

In September 2019, the former dancer was awarded 70 percent custody of their sons in their most recent agreement, leaving the blonde hitmaker with 30 percent custody. 

Britney suffered a mental breakdown that put her in a 5150 hold in Los Angeles after an incident at her LA mansion in 2008.

Support: Despite concerns surrounding her mental health, sources claim the rapper (pictured in 2018), 42, 'is confident' Sean, 14, and Jayden, 13, are 'safe' in the company of their mother

Support: Despite concerns surrounding her mental health, sources claim the rapper (pictured in 2018), 42, 'is confident' Sean, 14, and Jayden, 13, are 'safe' in the company of their mother

Support: Despite concerns surrounding her mental health, sources claim the rapper (pictured in 2018), 42, ‘is confident’ Sean, 14, and Jayden, 13, are ‘safe’ in the company of their mother

Battle: The Princess of Pop, 38, has been trying to get out of a court-approved conservatorship overseen by her 68-year-old father Jamie Spears (pictured in 2008) for many years

Battle: The Princess of Pop, 38, has been trying to get out of a court-approved conservatorship overseen by her 68-year-old father Jamie Spears (pictured in 2008) for many years

Battle: The Princess of Pop, 38, has been trying to get out of a court-approved conservatorship overseen by her 68-year-old father Jamie Spears (pictured in 2008) for many years

Her then-husband stepped in and took care of the children, obtaining full custody. When her mental health improved, she was allowed to see her sons on a regular basis. 

The former couple were married from October 2004 until July 2007, with the actor eventually moving on with former volleyball player Victoria Prince in 2008.

Kevin and the sportswoman share daughters Jordan, eight, and Peyton, six. He is also a father to Kori, 17, and Kaleb, 16, from a relationship with screen star Shar Jackson.

MailOnline has contacted representatives for Kevin and Britney for further comment. 

Agreement: In September 2019, the former dancer was awarded 70 percent custody of their sons, leaving the blonde hitmaker with 30 percent custody.

Agreement: In September 2019, the former dancer was awarded 70 percent custody of their sons, leaving the blonde hitmaker with 30 percent custody.

Agreement: In September 2019, the former dancer was awarded 70 percent custody of their sons, leaving the blonde hitmaker with 30 percent custody.

Britney’s father has controlled his daughter’s finances under conservatorship since her infamous public breakdown.

Last year, the Toxic singer alleged her dad was responsible for having her committed to rehab during a court hearing.

She argued that under the rules of the conservatorship, James does not have the power to either commit her against her will or make her take prescription pills. 

It was initially reported that Britney checked herself into a California wellness center after becoming ‘distraught’ over her father’s health battle. James struggled with health issues after rupturing his colon in November 2018. 

Brief relationship: The former couple were married from October 2004 until July 2007 (pictured in 2006)

Brief relationship: The former couple were married from October 2004 until July 2007 (pictured in 2006)

Brief relationship: The former couple were married from October 2004 until July 2007 (pictured in 2006)

Happy family: The father-of-fix eventually moved on with former volleyball player Victoria Prince in 2008 (pictured last year with one of their daughters)

Happy family: The father-of-fix eventually moved on with former volleyball player Victoria Prince in 2008 (pictured last year with one of their daughters)

Happy family: The father-of-fix eventually moved on with former volleyball player Victoria Prince in 2008 (pictured last year with one of their daughters) 

Last Wednesday, the musician was not present at a Los Angeles County Court quarterly hearing over the legal matter, though dozens of her fans in the #FreeBritney movement donned masks and held signs outside of the courthouse.  

Illegal interlopers did manage to hack into the Zoom stream, though, causing the judge to delay the rest of the proceedings to a later time.  

Last September, Britney’s ‘care manager’ Jodi Montgomery stepped in as temporary conservator, as Jamie continues to manage his health issues. 

Link hienalouca.com

(Просмотров всего: 5 Время, 1 визитов за день)

Leave a Reply