Horror moment fake delivery driver force their way into the house before shooting boy, 11

The horrifying moment fake delivery drivers forced their way into a family home before allegedly shooting an 11-year-old boy and attacking a father with a knife has been pictured.

Two teenagers, 16 and 18, were arrested after the incident in Upminster, east London during which an 11-year-old boy was shot, Scotland Yard said. 

But on Monday, the pair were released, the 16-year-old on bail and the 18-year-old without further action. 

The homeowner opened the front door at 9.30pm on Friday to a person claiming to be a delivery driver, before the male, and a number of other suspects, forced their way into the property, Metropolitan Police said.

Two firearms were recovered from the address. 

Two teenagers were arrested after an incident in Upminster, east London during which an 11-year-old boy was shot, Scotland Yard said. They have since been released, one on bail

Two teenagers were arrested after an incident in Upminster, east London during which an 11-year-old boy was shot, Scotland Yard said. They have since been released, one on bail

Two teenagers were arrested after an incident in Upminster, east London during which an 11-year-old boy was shot, Scotland Yard said. They have since been released, one on bail

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the homeowner opened the front door at 9.30pm on Friday to a person purporting to be a delivery driver, before the male, and a number of other suspects, forced their way into the property

 Ray Hawkins, 45, who suffered a cut to his head from a machete, and his son – who is feared to have ‘life-changing injuries’ – were rushed to hospital after the raid.

Both were taken to hospital, where the boy remains in a serious but stable condition, police said, and the boy’s injuries ‘may be life-changing’. 

He had been playing video games when the gang broke in. 

On Monday, the Metropolitan Police said the 16-year-old boy who was arrested and taken into custody has now been bailed until late May, pending further inquiries. 

Neighbour Marilyn O’Connor, 70, said on Friday: ‘I heard loads of police cars last night but I didn’t know what was going on.

‘I then read on Facebook that a small boy has been shot this morning.

‘It’s just so unnerving. This is a quiet place, it’s a leafy suburb. You wouldn’t expect something like that to happen in a place like this.’ 

On Monday, the Metropolitan Police said the 16-year-old boy who was arrested and taken into custody has now been bailed until late May, pending further inquiries (pictured, the crime scene taped off)

On Monday, the Metropolitan Police said the 16-year-old boy who was arrested and taken into custody has now been bailed until late May, pending further inquiries (pictured, the crime scene taped off)

On Monday, the Metropolitan Police said the 16-year-old boy who was arrested and taken into custody has now been bailed until late May, pending further inquiries (pictured, the crime scene taped off) 

The suspects, 16 and 18, had been arrested on suspicion of aggravated burglary

The suspects, 16 and 18, had been arrested on suspicion of aggravated burglary

The suspects, 16 and 18, had been arrested on suspicion of aggravated burglary 

Peter Frost, 71, retired, said: ‘We didn’t hear anything as we’ve got double glazing.

‘There’s been a lot of confusion. First we thought a woman’s been attacked, then someone’s been stabbed, and now a boy’s been shot.

‘This is a quiet road, lots of retirees around here. It’s a nightmare for that poor boy to be left with injuries like that.

‘You just hope he’ll be able to live as best a life as he can, get by, and hopefully he’ll recover. I’m sure everyone will be behind him.’ 

Link hienalouca.com

(Просмотров всего: 1 Время, 1 визитов за день)

Leave a Reply