The ·crème de la crème of Australian TV will gather at The 61st Annual TV Week Logie Awards in Queensland next week and stars are in for a treat, judging by a preview of menu.
The likes of Gold Logie nominees, Amanda Keller and Waleed Aly will feast on mouthwatering selections like fresh sushi, pan-seared mulloway and wagyu beef at The Star Gold Coast.
Dream team: Sylvia Jeffreys, David Campbell and Leila McKinnon (L-R) will host this year’s Logies red carpet. A preview of the menu shows guests will be served mouthwatering treats
At least 80 chefs will reportedly cook over 400 hours and first on the menu is five-star appetizers including oysters with caviar, stockyard wagyu rolls, vegetable rolls, crab and salmon sushi.
Next is the entrées, which include Mooloolaba Tuna, Confit Red Gum Farm Egg Yolk and Northern Rivers Pumpkin.
For the main course, guests can choose between Pan Seared Queensland Mulloway and Stockyard Kiwami Wagyu Brisket, while dessert is a macadamia praline dish.
Five-star menu: At least 80 chefs will reportedly cook over 400 hours and first on the menu is five-star appetizers including stockyard wagyu rolls, vegetable rolls, crab and salmon sushi
Seafood delight: Pacific oysters with chives and caviar will be served (not pictured)
Fresh: Also on the menu is Mooloolaba Tuna with buffalo curd, Avruga caviar and nasturtium (not pictured)
In addition to delicious meals, guests will receive a lavish gift bag, however, details have not been made public.
Last year’s gift bags were valued at $1,525 and included various skincare products and theme park passes.
The bags were considerably less impressive than the $4,500 offering presented to guests in 2017, which featured a Bali getaway and a spa day out.
No expense spared: Last year’s gift bags were valued at $1,525 and included various skincare products and theme park passes
Last year’s standout gifts included a one-night stay at The Star Hotel Gold Coast, where the cheapest room goes for $250 and the penthouse suite costs $5,700.
Earlier this month, Dave Hughes announced that he will not attend this year’s Logies, after having opened the ceremony for the last four years, his replacement has not yet been announced.
Sylvia Jeffreys, David Campbell and Leila McKinnon will host the red carpet.
Lavish: Last year’s standout gifts included a one-night stay at The Star Hotel Gold Coast (pictured), where the cheapest room goes for $250 and the penthouse suite costs $5,700
Inside the 2018 Logies gift bag
- The Star Hotel Gold Coast one-night accommodation – $250
- The Star Hotel Gold Coast gift voucher – $215
- CARPE KOKO! TV WEEK Logies sampler – $15
- The Daily Edited personalised luggage tag – $54.95
- L’Occitane shea butter hand cream – $45
- Keune Travel sampler, including care satin oil shampoo and conditioner, So Pure Moroccan argan oil light and design brilliant gloss spray – $52
- Lantern Cove pastel candle and diffuser – $80
- A Mecca Max makeup pack, including Mecca Max power couple mascara, transformer nude eye primer and A-lipster liquid lipstick – $84
- Bambloozld socks – $14.95
- T Totaler Logies 2018 tea test tube sampler – $7
- Morgan’s Men’s grooming pack, including moustache and beard cream, styling pomade and soap – $21
- Audiofly AF33W wireless headphones – $44.99
- Four-pack of Artline 200 fineliners and six-pack of supreme pastel colouring pens – $21
- Dr. Oetker ristorante pizza – $7.50
- Najo silver bracelet – $129
- Beauty Booster complexion perfection supplements and complexion perfection serum – $120
- Allmedic exfoliator skin rejuvenator – $20
- Tonic’s eye pillow – $15
- 19 Crimes shiraz bottle of wine – $12.99
- Youth To The People age prevention superfood mask – $62
- BeautyBlender’s blotterazzi and liner designer – $55
- Belkin silver pocket power 5k power bank – $39.95
- A Village Roadshow Super Pass including 7 days unlimited entry to Australia’s best theme parks – $149
- TV WEEK 60 Years of TV WEEK Logies souvenir edition – $10