The Good Morning Britain star, 48, is said to be installing advanced security after the two break-ins.
The house was first hit on February 11, when thieves took her car keys and her son’s Apple Watch.
Scare: Susanna Reid has revealed how her home was targeted by burglars twice in a month (pictured in March 2019)
Susanna is said to have only realised her car had been stolen from her street days after the break-in, and the vehicle was later found nearby in Wandsworth.
The presenter’s home was broken into again on March 11. The thieves are believed to have made off with electronics.
‘Being burgled once is bad enough, but having to relive it again for a second time is devastating,’ a friend told the
‘She has spared no expense on home security including state-of-the-art alarms.
Safety: The Good Morning Britain star, 48, is said to be installing advanced security after the two break-ins
‘Any burglar should now think twice about trying their luck.’
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: ‘Police in Lambeth are investigating after a series of offences at a residential address.’
Officers initially closed investigations into the first burglary because no sign of entry could be identified, there were no suspects or CCTV images.
The police spokesman added that when Susanna’s car was found, ‘a forensic examiner attended, but was unable to identify any forensic opportunities. Again as no suspects were identified the investigation has been closed’.
Crime: The house was first hit on February 11, when thieves took her car keys and her son’s Apple Watch (pictured in March 2019)
In the March burglary, the thieves are believed to have entered through a window.
Police said they have carried out a forensic examination and reviewed CCTV footage.
Susanna had previously shared the house with her former partner, sports presenter Dominic Cotton.
The couple separated in 2016, but Dominic only moved out of the family home last year.
Susanna was previously burgled on between Christmas and New Year in 2010, while the presenter and her family slept upstairs.
Break-in: The presenter’s home was broken into again on March 11. The thieves are believed to have made off with electronics (pictured in March 2019)
The thieves made off with her car, an Apple iPad and iPhone and the 32in television she had bought that Christmas.
She tweeted at the time: ‘Burgled. I woke up in the middle of the night, which is so unusual for me, and couldn’t sleep for an hour or so. I’m just so relieved I didn’t bump into them.
‘They swept up a few valuable items and made a dash. Thankfully they didn’t take anything of great personal value – or the children’s Christmas toys.’
Susanna said: ‘We found out we had been burgled when our six-year-old son came upstairs and said: “Daddy, where’s the TV?”
Case: Officers initially closed investigations into the first burglary because no sign of entry could be identified, there were no suspects or CCTV images (pictured in March 2019)
‘The boys know what happened, but they are not too concerned. They were just excited about the police coming round and dusting for fingerprints.
‘Really, the thieves just took hardware and technical stuff, nothing that can’t be replaced.
‘It’s a bit frustrating they took our battered old Vauxhall, as we use it to get around.
‘Hopefully they’ll abandon it somewhere as it’s not worth very much. And we only got the TV a few days ago as a Christmas gift to ourselves.
‘I feel so bad for people who have had this done to them before Christmas when there are loads of presents in the house. At least that didn’t happen to us.
‘All the children’s gifts had been unwrapped and weren’t in full view.’
Past: Susanna was previously burgled on between Christmas and New Year in 2010, while the presenter and her family slept upstairs (pictured in March 2019)