David Beckham faces being hauled into court

David Beckham could be hauled into court after ‘CCTV footage has emerged of him using a mobile phone behind the wheel’.

The charge comes just eight weeks after a speeding charge against him was dismissed on a technicality. 

The 43-year-old is said to have been spotted making a call in his £200,000 motor last year by a concerned onlooker who reported him to local police. 

David Beckham (pictured above) is said to have been spotted making a call in his car

David Beckham (pictured above) is said to have been spotted making a call in his car

David Beckham (pictured above) is said to have been spotted making a call in his car

Becks is understood to have been caught on camera in an alleged incident in central London and the case is set to appear before Bromley Magistrates on March 19, The Sun reported.

The former England player has the option of either contesting the charge at a public hearing or admitting the alleged offence by letter.

If convicted, the father-of-four could face six points on his license, along with a £2,000 fine. 

This latest allegation could be another huge dent in the star’s public image which has been constantly hit by rumours of a struggling marriage between him and his fashion designer wife Victoria Beckham. 

Even if there is a hearing, Becks may not have to attend and could be represented by his lawyer, an action he had previously taken with his speeding charge in September where he was represented by Nick Freeman.  

Becks was accused of driving at 59mph in a 40mph zone on the A40 in Paddington, West London, in 23 January last year.

Link hienalouca.com

(Просмотров всего: 39 Время, 1 визитов за день)

Leave a Reply