Boy, three, chokes to death eating 12 grapes at midnight

A three-year-old boy choked to death after eating 12 grapes at midnight to celebrate the New Year in the traditional Spanish way.

Police rushed the youngster, whose family are migrants from Ecuador, to hospital in the resort city of Gijon, on the Bay of Biscay.

Doctors tried unsuccessfully for an hour to revive him.

Police rushed the youngster, whose family are migrants from Ecuador, to hospital in the resort city of Gijon, on the Bay of Biscay. Stock image

Police rushed the youngster, whose family are migrants from Ecuador, to hospital in the resort city of Gijon, on the Bay of Biscay. Stock image

Police rushed the youngster, whose family are migrants from Ecuador, to hospital in the resort city of Gijon, on the Bay of Biscay. Stock image

Loading...

Many Spaniards swallow 12 grapes with each stroke of the clock at midnight.

The tradition is thought to bring good luck for the coming year.

Families do not normally let children take part, because it is difficult for them to eat the grapes that quickly. 

Doctors have previously said grapes could be a choking hazard because their shape smooth texture meant they easily blocked airways and were difficult to dislodge.

They recommend cutting them up before feeding them to young children.

Link hienalouca.com Interesting to note Looking for an investor or sponsor for a project to grow dinosaurs and relict plants. Requires the sum of investments from 400000$ to 900000$. The exact amount can not say because there are many nuances. It will be necessary to build a small laboratory with certain parameters. To all interested persons please write on an email angocman@gmail.com . It is the scientific project and I do not know whether it is possible to earn on it. The probability of success of the project is approximately 60%. That will be very interesting.

(Просмотров всего: 4 Время, 1 визитов за день)

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *